Saturday, May 12, 2012

OK done feeling sorry for myself! On to reality! 
This week I had the total pleasure of hearing things about my 2 youngest that made me SO very PROUD!!!
Kayla: words from her direct supervisor: she comes in and works, stays focused doesn't take breaks and gets her work done ( this was being said in contrast to an employee who does not do this!)
JC: recvd employee of the quarter award ( first day back to work after being hurt on the job 2mos ago) for his unit, he has only been doing the job for 15 months!!They sad they were proud of him and his achievements in this short time, he could find anything( things prisoners should not have) and he was directly involved in saving 2 lives!!! SO PROUD of my babies and my buttons were busting!!!
Add this to the near weekly i see things posted by clients and coworkers of my Sweet #1 girl Doula Lesley THIS HAS MADE MY MOTHERS DAY WORTHWHILE!!!
THANK YOU JESUS for blessing me and allowing ME to be their mom!!! I am so blessed honored and humble!

No comments:

Post a Comment